(Multi-)Cloud Identity and Access Management
Managing Identities, Users, Roles & Permissions in Multi-Cloud Environments
Properly managing identities and permissions for the use of cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP is one of the first steps when implementing a compliant (multi-)cloud strategy. meshcloud offers a simple and secure solution to manage your users and permissions for all cloud platforms used by your organization.
A Cloud IAM Architecture that bridges the gap between existing identity management systems and the cloud
We smoothly and flexibly integrate with your existing identity management systems that have proven to hold their promises in the past. Together, we develop a cloud IAM architecture that suits the specific needs of your organization, respects the regulatory requirements of your industry and enables your DevOps teams to go through a cloud-native onboarding experience when using cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP.
Your clouds only one click away
- Self-Service User Interface
- Integration with existing solutions (AD, LDAP, etc.)
- RBAC (Role-based Access Management)
- Integrated approval workflows (e.g. 4-Eye-Principle)
- Central control of cloud access rights
- Auditable access logs
- Built-in IAM integrations to AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenShift, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, etc.
- Integrated recertification processes
- Easy, API-based user group import
Cloud-native tooling meets enterprise IAM
Cloud IAM challenges:
From developer onboarding to long-term management of user and permission lifecycles: Managing access to cloud infrastructure is complex and security-critical. Authorizations should be granted as sparingly as possible (principle of least privilege) in order to reduce security risks. At the same time, the productivity of developers should not be restricted by lacking access rights.
Your Cloud IAM benefits with meshcloud:
- Easily provide and retrieve permissions for all cloud platforms in self-service
- Accelerate your cloud onboarding by replacing lengthy approval processes with cloud-native self-service approaches
- Link your cloud permissions to your central user lifecycle management to avoid undesired zombie users in active cloud environments
- Avoid shadow IT by gaining a central and comprehensive overview on all cloud users and projects
- Leverage our experience to achieve an optimal balance between agility and control, by implementing cloud-native processes that meet your compliance requirements
Use Case: Cloud Onboarding with meshcloud
Tom is a DevOps team lead. He registers the new product that his team develops on the meshcloud platform.
Via self-service, he invites his development team, which is notified by e-mail.
The team centrally creates cross-cloud meshProjects. This is where access and costs are managed.
Developers get direct cloud-native access to multi-cloud resources and can start developing.
How meshcloud Cloud IAM works
One identity across all cloud platforms
Control identities and access rights centrally via the meshcloud platform. This reduces the complexity of your cloud environment and increases control and auditability.
Integration with local Identity Provider
You can integrate one or more identity providers (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.) with meshcloud to leverage identities from multiple sources and manage access.
Multi-Cloud Single-Sign-On (SSO)
After logging on to the meshcloud platform, developers can directly access the cloud tenants of the connected cloud platforms and use their native tools with just one click.