We love events!
Events are a great way to meet new people that are interested in technology, exchange opinions, get feedback and start joint projects. Find our upcoming events all around Cloud, Multi-Cloud, DevOps and Cloud Security below. We would be happy to meet you there!
Due to the current situation regarding the spread of COVID-19, a lot of the events we would have participated in have been cancelled. Even though we deeply regret not being able to meet you there in person, we strongly support these measures.
We are always open for alternative possibilities to meet you virtually. If you would like to contact us personally, please do not hesitate to do so here.
We are looking forward to future personal encounters at the cloud events around the globe!
The latest news on our events, virtual or physical, can be found here.
These are our cloud events in 2020
- hub.berlin, 02.04.2020, Berlin (GER)
- DevOpsCon Berlin, 08.06.-11.06.2020, Berlin (DE)
- SEKOP 2020, 18.06.-21.06.2020, Rottach-Egern am Tegernsee (GER)
- Automation 2020, 30.06.-01.07.2020, Baden-Baden (GER), Speaker
- Strategiegipfel IT & Information Security, 02.07.-03.07.2020, Berlin (GER)
- DevOps Days Zurich, 08.09.-09.09.2020, Winterthur (CH)
- ReThink IT!, 30.09.-01.10.2020, Berlin (GER)
- T-Security Expo and Congress, 06.10.-08.10.2020, Nuremberg (GER), Exhibitor
Looking for a speaker for your event?
Our founders and employees are practiced speakers with years of experience in the cloud-native world. These are a couple of topics that we have covered so far:
- Avoiding vendor lock-in in a highly concentrated cloud market
- One cloud is not enough: Digitization needs the right cloud strategy
- Role of identity in multi-cloud management
- Agility vs. control: The right way into multi-cloud management
- The cloud-native organization – getting ready for cloud-native development
- Effective management of hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Multi-cloud management – Make or Buy?