We love events!
Events are a great way to meet new people interested in technology, exchange opinions, get feedback and start joint projects. Covid-19 has changed the event scene at least for this year, so unfortunately it will be difficult to arrange a face-to-face meetings at an event. Nevertheless, we are happy to be able to offer you numerous presentations online and to get into a virtual conversation with you
Our meshcloud webinars
Learn about the latest approaches to cloud governance and how to efficiently secure and manage complex multi-cloud environments.
In our series of webinars you will have the chance to get to know meshcloud get inspired with new impulses for the implementation of your cloud strategy. In the one-hour sessions we will address various aspects of cloud governance, from the general strategic approach to the technical implementation of a comprehensive cloud security concepts.
We look forward to taking you into the world of cloud-native organizations with this format.
- September 22nd: Mastering Cloud Governance with meshcloud (DE)
- Date tbd: Tags, Policies and Landing Zones: 3 Tools to Build up a Secure Cloud Foundation (DE)
- Date tbd: Multi-Cloud Cost Management for Cloud Foundation Teams (DE)
Looking for a speaker for your event?
Our founders and employees are practiced speakers with years of experience in the cloud-native world. These are a couple of topics that we have covered so far:
- Avoiding vendor lock-in in a highly concentrated cloud market
- One cloud is not enough: Digitization needs the right cloud strategy
- Role of identity in multi-cloud management
- Agility vs. control: The right way into multi-cloud management
- The cloud-native organization – getting ready for cloud-native development
- Effective management of hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Multi-cloud management – Make or Buy?