Senior Sales Manager Europe
For our newly formed growth team we are looking for motivated, ambitious team members who are ready to shape the multi-cloud market of tomorrow with us. With the meshcloud platform, we support large companies from the banking, automotive and energy industries in their cloud transformation and help them integrate new technologies into their organization in order to advance the development of innovative digital products.
What we need you for:
- You identify relevant contacts in our target companies and build relationships with them through different channels
- You conduct introductory appointments and live demos with potential customers
- You communicate complicated technical issues to customers and interested parties in a clear and understandable way
- In close cooperation with the marketing team, you will develop sales-supporting materials for the product and keep interested parties up to date
- You represent meshcloud at industry-relevant events in Europe
- You help us to fill the customer pipeline with creative approaches
What is important for us:
What counts for us are your skills and your personality!
Ideally, you will bring the following with you:
- You already have experience in selling software in the B2B environment.
- You enjoy implementing new ideas on your own
- You have very good communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- You always want to learn new things and you are enthusiastic about technologies
- You are organized, solution-oriented and can structure your work well
- Building something new and working in small teams is fun for you and doesn't make you feel insecure
Welcome additional skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a start-up company
- A personal network in the field of Enterprise Software
- Technical know-how in the field of IT infrastructure
- Meaningful references
What we offer you:
- Working in a dedicated and talented team
- Paid relocation to Frankfurt am Main
- Possibilities for the extension of technical abilities
- Plenty of room for creativity and personal development
- Lots of free snacks in the office (water, coffee, fruit, sweets, ...)
- Bright and friendly office with ergonomic workplaces
- Work when you're most creative
- A central office in the Frankfurt Ostend area and close to the Main river
- Involvement in the development of visions and goals of meshcloud
Please send a short cover letter including your resume with any references to prior work to email@example.com.